- Monolithic Tempered Glass
- Heat Strengthened Glass
- A variety of tints, Patterns, and low iron tempering capability
- Low-E Tempering Capability
- Tempered Insulated products
- Tempered Fabricated products
- Tempered Specialty products
Glass Thickness Offered:
- Monolithic Tempered - 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4"
- Tempered IG Lites - 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 1/4"
- Tempered Laminated Lites - 1/8" (1/4" full unit), 3/16" (3/8" full unit), 1/4" (1/2" full unit)
Our Glenny Glass tempered products are certified by the Safety Glazing Certification Council (S.G.C.C.),
- The Safety Glazing Certification Council (SGCC) is a non profit organization that provides the certification in safety glazing materials.
- The SGCC maintains a certification program under which manufacturers of safety glazing products voluntarily submit their products for testing to an SGCC-approved independent testing laboratory.
- To ensure continued compliance, SGCC conducts a follow-up program in which random samples of the certified products are re-tested during an unannounced, bi-annual production facility visit.
Our products comply as a safety tempered product with industry standard ANSI Z97.1 and with Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) Federal standard 16 CFR 1201.